We will be happy to meet with you and we can evaluate your carpeting, together we can determine the best cleaning method to use on your carpet and set up a maintenance schedule that fits for you.
Machine (Rotary) Scrub and Extract:
The most appropriate and effective cleaning method available. Designed to thoroughly remove deeply embedded soil – without the risk of over-wetting – this method produces the best possible results.
Hot Water Extraction:
A less aggressive cleaning method than Machine Scrubbing, but more appropriate in certain types of maintenance situations.
- Spot Remover and stain guard
- Heated pre-spray heavy soiled areas to loosen grounded in dirt
- Deep cleaning with rotary power scrubber
- Hot water steam extraction process
- Scrub and extract
- PH Restoring Rinse
- Odor Control, deodorizing & sanitizing
- Fabric protection with 3-M Scotchgard
- Static control (great for computer areas)
- Carpet grooming service
- Eliminate dirt, dust, germs and allergens
Leadership of Lexington Class 2001
Hard Surface Floor Maintenance and Cleaning Services:
Clean and protect floors while maintaining a consistent shine.
- Remove soil with treated dust mop or hot water salvage mopping
- Provide protection and shine to Vinyl Composite Tile (VCT)
- Strip, buff and wax floors
- Remove blemishes, soil, adhesives and vandal marks
FREE ESTIMATE? Call 803-356-1660 or use the form below
Services We Provide:
- Encapsulation Shampoo
- Hi-Tech State-of-the-Art truck mounted system
- After Hours and Week-End available Appointment
- 24/7 Emergency Water Extraction EXPERT!
- Tile & Grout cleaning
- Floor Strip & Re-Finishing
- Carpet repairs & Re-stretching
- Specializing in Wool, Oriental, Persian, Indian, Turkey, & Tibet Rug
- Area Rug Pick-Up & Delivery
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
A Minority Owned Small Business
Commercial Upholstery Cleaning
Hand Shampoo: The most aggressive cleaning method available for upholstery. Recommended for use on heavily soiled furniture that has not been cleaned in over one year, or for any fabric that requires the use of a low-moisture cleaning method.
- Steam Extraction: Great for maintaining the condition and appearance of your furniture. Recommended for conditions of normal use when performed regularly.
- Trained in the care of all types of fabrics including Microfiber, synthetics, Haitian Cotton, and Leather
Leather Furniture cleaning and conditioning available.
- Dry Cleaning method available (upholstery only).
- Test for color fastness and clean ability before upholstery cleaning process begins.
- Use detergents, solvents and various cleaning agents to dissolve and flush soil away.
- Hand shampoo and steam extraction methods available.
- Clean sofas, sectional, love seats, recliners, chairs and other upholstered furniture.
- Hand held equipment for easy extraction.
- Odor control, deodorizing and sanitizing.
- Fabric protection with 3M Scotch Gard.
- Static control (great for computer areas).