Prestige Systems is your Best choice for in home carpet cleaning, spot and stain removal, odor removal, and minor repairs. Our master certified technicians, Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) are trained in all the proper methods of cleaning your carpets to restore that soft, clean, and healthy condition they had when they were new.
Prestige Systems will deliver an unmatched level of professionalism while cleaning the carpets in your home. Our technicians are prompt, courteous, efficient and knowledgeable, and will treat your home with the upmost respect and care.
We can clean any size room or home, from a small area rug up to hundreds of square feet spread throughout your house.
Another reason to choose PRESTIGE SYSTEMS…
- Inspection of carpets to determine proper cleaning methods for each carpet type.
- Pre-vacuum of all carpets and rugs that will be cleaned.
- Pre-spotting and stain treatment for affected areas.
- Pre-treatment of traffic lanes.
- Hot Water Extraction and rinse of carpets with top-of-the-line truck mounted equipment.
- Post treatment of stubborn spots.
- Application of carpet protectant if desired.
- Enhanced drying with special fans while on site.
- Post cleaning inspection.
Once all rooms/upholstery have been serviced, we will complete a final inspection with you to ensure that you are 100% satisfied. We even offer incentives for referring friends and family! Don’t forget to ask us about having your carpet clean FREE for life!
Pre Cleaning Checklist
Here are some helpful tips:
- Please advise your Cleaning Specialist about any special requirements to follow on moving your furniture, such as weak legs, loose tops, etc. We will only move furniture that is reasonably movable for one man.
- Prior to our scheduled appointment, please vacuum your traffic areas and under furniture you want moved.. If you need to move furniture out to vacuum underneath, please place it back exactly where it belongs so as not to cover the traffic area next to, or in front of the furniture. We will be happy to move it, clean under it, and then replace it.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches from the carpet. Pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture, which may be touching the carpet.
- Remove all items from furniture, which will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location to properly clean your carpet, including books on tables, etc. We will not move furniture that displays breakable items.
- Any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc, that you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- China cabinets cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such cabinets can be cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
- Please call to your Cleaning Specialist’s attention any spots or stains which may require special techniques and identify the staining agent if possible. & He or she has had specialized training in handling these concerns.
- For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours!) please put them in a safe place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- If possible, please have an outside water faucet available for us to turn on.
Very professional! I would recommend this company to all my friends and family. Thank you for bring my carpet to life again. T. Jones
Prestige Systems has been cleaning my carpet at the Americas Best Value Inn, formerly Best Western, Newberry, SC since 1996. I have been in the Hospitality Industry for over 35 years and this is the first time I have had NOT receiving complaints from guest on dirty room carpets. Jeff… Read more “Very Reliable and Professional Company!”
Thank you so much for the card, and million thanks for the great repair & Cleaning job on my carpet. It looks so beautiful and I will certainly recommend you to others. Jeff, it was a pleasure meeting you and you do a wonderful, professional job. My staying here while… Read more “I will certainly recommend you”
Professional and very informative. Andy E.
Did a great job and I will definitely use you guys in the future!! Keven M.
Thank you again for your quick response to my need. I have a severe allergies problem with dust and pet hair in my home. We found Prestige Systems Capet Cleaning website and made an appointment to have our whole house cleaned. The technicians were on time for appointment, very professional,… Read more “Love this Company!”
Awesome people! Great work! Drew Taylor
I truly trust Prestige Systems Carpet & Furniture Cleaning company for all my cleaning needs. The technician is so knowledgeable and very friendly too. Your company cares about its customers and the service it provides. I couldn’t be happier with Prestige Systems’ service and expertise. I am always pleased with… Read more “I can’t imagine why I would call anyone else”
Thank y’all so much for coming out and helping us start the clean up mess!! These guys did an awesome job and were so helpful to Bruce Garrick and myself!!! They do more than just emergency carpet work so y’all check them out!!! Ashley G.
They are the best in the water damage and sewage restoration! Elizabeth P.
Thank you for quick response for the water damage restoration service you provided on May 18, 2002. The technicians were professional, prompt, friendly, and so knowledgeable. This is really the absolute best water damage remediation company! Sandy A.
Your technician was extremely prompt & professional. He arrived on time and made our 8 years old carpet look brand new. I, especially, loved the clean, fresh smell afterward. What a fantastic company. Gina L.
I was so impressed with this company, both their customer service, and their carpet cleaning was awesome. I definitely would recommend using this company!!! Steve M.
Thank you so much for your prompt & quick response to our unfortunate “sewage backup” in our condo. I must commend you on the excellent, quality and commitment of your work! Ann G.
These guys are AMAZING! All Prestige’s team members are also courteous, warm, and pet friendly. Jeffrey Ingold (owner) is extremely professional, honest and knows his stuff and is terrific to work with. He is so knowledgeable with water damage restoration and he also able to guides you through the process… Read more “These guys are AMAZING!”
This was our second time, and again we are very impressed with the service. Very good and polite. It’s great to see young men with such pride and great attitude! The job that was done was excellent. It gives me great comfort knowing that, not only can I trust someone… Read more “The job they do is superior!”
The technician showed up on time and was very professional, moved the furniture and placed plastic under the legs. He was even able to remove yellow stain from the carpet in one of the bedrooms. The carpets look better than I had hoped for and were dry within two hours.… Read more “Carpets look better than I had hoped”
These folks are awesome…. You cannot find a better company. Not only are they professional but they are also reliable, and reasonable in prices. Great people… Mindy L.
Great job and very professional! Heather Pitman Black
This carpet cleaning service was able to step up to my level of expectation. I was amazed. The technicians were prompt, professional, helpful with advice & suggestions & did an excellent job. I am more than happy with my experience with your company and I must say that Prestige Systems… Read more “I was amazed.”
The technicians that performed the carpet and furniture cleaning were so professional and has always been very courteous. They arrived at our home on time. They explained exactly what needed to be done and they worked as quickly as possible to complete the job. They also cleaned up after they… Read more “What a great and reliable company!”
My neighbor referred you, and I couldn’t be happier. They removed all spots plus left the carpet looking like new. They were very fast and efficient! Excellent company, friendly staff, professional and very knowledgeable about their services. The best in town! George & Barbara D.