Prestige Systems is your Best choice for in home carpet cleaning, spot and stain removal, odor removal, and minor repairs. Our master certified technicians, Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) are trained in all the proper methods of cleaning your carpets to restore that soft, clean, and healthy condition they had when they were new.
Prestige Systems will deliver an unmatched level of professionalism while cleaning the carpets in your home. Our technicians are prompt, courteous, efficient and knowledgeable, and will treat your home with the upmost respect and care.
We can clean any size room or home, from a small area rug up to hundreds of square feet spread throughout your house.
Another reason to choose PRESTIGE SYSTEMS…
- Inspection of carpets to determine proper cleaning methods for each carpet type.
- Pre-vacuum of all carpets and rugs that will be cleaned.
- Pre-spotting and stain treatment for affected areas.
- Pre-treatment of traffic lanes.
- Hot Water Extraction and rinse of carpets with top-of-the-line truck mounted equipment.
- Post treatment of stubborn spots.
- Application of carpet protectant if desired.
- Enhanced drying with special fans while on site.
- Post cleaning inspection.
Once all rooms/upholstery have been serviced, we will complete a final inspection with you to ensure that you are 100% satisfied. We even offer incentives for referring friends and family! Don’t forget to ask us about having your carpet clean FREE for life!
Get money saving coupons, alerts, cleaning tips and more!
[jetpack_subscription_form title="Enter your information below."
subscribe_text="Receive Carpet and Floor Cleaning Tips, Tricks, Coupons, and Blog Notifications in your Email" subscribe_button="Sign Me Up"]
Pre Cleaning Checklist
Here are some helpful tips:
- Please advise your Cleaning Specialist about any special requirements to follow on moving your furniture, such as weak legs, loose tops, etc. We will only move furniture that is reasonably movable for one man.
- Prior to our scheduled appointment, please vacuum your traffic areas and under furniture you want moved.. If you need to move furniture out to vacuum underneath, please place it back exactly where it belongs so as not to cover the traffic area next to, or in front of the furniture. We will be happy to move it, clean under it, and then replace it.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches from the carpet. Pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture, which may be touching the carpet.
- Remove all items from furniture, which will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location to properly clean your carpet, including books on tables, etc. We will not move furniture that displays breakable items.
- Any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc, that you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- China cabinets cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such cabinets can be cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
- Please call to your Cleaning Specialist’s attention any spots or stains which may require special techniques and identify the staining agent if possible. & He or she has had specialized training in handling these concerns.
- For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours!) please put them in a safe place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- If possible, please have an outside water faucet available for us to turn on.
[testimonials columns=1 display_content=full]