$50 Off Any Emergency Services, Call for Details
Prestige Systems professionals have the proper equipment and expertise necessary to handle dynamic losses. We have more than 28 years with hands on Experience and certified Small Minority Business Owned Company! Prestige Systems has built a solid reputation as a most trusted business in the Lexington, Columbia, South Carolina. We are IICRC, Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certifications, certified firm, certified Fire & Smoke Restorers, technicians, master Textile Cleaner. We are local 0wned & operated. No job is too big or too small. We are always ready to help. We can respond to emergency calls 24 hours a day; 365 days a year. Our state-of-the-art emergency call center is equipped with dedicated hot lines to facilitate quick response time to water damage emergency calls. Prompt action by experienced IICRC certified master restorers makes a true difference you can notice in mitigating structural property damage.
Prestige Systems technicians concentrate on industry guidelines for your safety by drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged using only time tested procedures. Our dedicated response teams are available around-the-clock to help minimize water damage to your belongings, walls, floors and ceilings. The Prestige Systems advantage combines our team’s professional know-how with state-of-the-art equipment and restorative products.
- Advanced & Hi-tech truck-mounted and powerful portable extraction units perform optimal water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of deep water situations.
- Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, fungicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments.
- Deodorization products control foul odors emanating from microorganisms and bacteria which flourish in excessive moisture
- Disinfection products deter the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms
- Cutting Edge Drying Equipment
- Industrial-grade dehumidification units reduce humidity levels, producing dry air and minimizing secondary water damage to your contents and structural materials.
- High-speed Turbo Dryers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Our State-of-the-Art drying equipment controls temperature and humidity, helping to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
In the event of Water Damage…
Do the following:
- STAY CALM!
- AVOID THE HAZARD – Turn off the breaker in the damaged area before you unplug or remove any electrical devices located on the wet carpet.
- STOP THE SOURCE – This will help contain the damage. If you have not located the source of running water, call us immediately and we will guide your through this procedure. (It is crucial to know what to do!)
- REMOVE FURNITURE – Wood furniture will cause stains which can not remove. Rust stain from metal is difficult to remove and may be permanent. Place aluminum foil under legs of any furniture which is in contact with wet carpet. This might help prevent furniture stain on your carpet. Lift draperies away from carpet. Pin up upholstery skirts which may get wet. books, shoes, paper goods, fabrics, potted plants and other items which may stain wet carpet
- Call PRESTIGE SYSTEMS – 803-356-1660 (24/7 Emergency Water Restoration Experts) You will always be answered by friendly and knowledgeable staff. No Answering service/machines here!
DO NOT attempt the following:
- Don’t use your home vacuum, since electrical shock may result, as well as certain damage to the equipment itself.
- Don’t place newspaper in the traffic areas to walk on, since newspaper ink transfer easily to the wet carpet fibers and may result in permanent staining.
- Don’t walk on carpet unless it is necessary. This will keep from spreading the damage to unaffected areas.
If you are experiencing a flood, wet floor, wet carpet, or Did a pipe leak? Or Is your business flooded? Do you know someone else who needs emergency help with water damage
CALL US NOW
We offer 24 Hour emergency water and sewage damage and restoration services across the Midlands!